2/06/2005

Addictions

1. Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
This is perhaps the only thing that could cheer me up midnight at office. This band had really created a whole new world. With only little lyrics for each track (and some are even kind of meaningless) I never got bored from the album. You could see the power of their music.

2. My Happy Times - Eason Chan
Found this somewhere in my room and played it again after these years. I firmly think he would make a great comeback - because he is a guy that knows about music. Leo Ku is nowhere near. I couldn't wait any longer for his new songs this year.

3. Jacky Cheung - Live
When a singer covers others' songs he has either a good voice (like Jacky Cheung) or new musical arrangements for the tracks (like Anthony Wong). However here we have covers performed by people that can't sing at all (like Sammi Cheng). Fame blinds people. And maybe it's one of the good things about Hong Kong.

No comments: