3/18/2006

the 80th anniversary

Back to King's open day alone this morning, surprised to find myself being able to get up early. Met a lot of schoolmates, some of which I really disliked back then. After a few years of separation, all of us ended up in cheerful conversations.

I must say though I am very much detached from my past schoolmates and affairs about my alma mater, every time I went back to the campus I got very sentimental.

It was also very nice to had lunch with the Yeung's couple and $. I was really close to the two guys in the secondary school days but have somehow lost contact with them since university. It was a pleasant surprise to know $ had moved to a place near King's. Same old feeling as I stepped in - amazingly clean, a place for a happy family.

Watched some ball games in the afternoon, had a good chat with my 5E sons and TKM. A great day.

No comments: